Frequently Asked Questions
Love, Odette is an online boutique - a collection for the effortlessly chic. We bring you the highest quality items of the season, ensuring an endless supply of compliments year-round. We specialize in attainable luxury pieces that you can wear for more than just one season.
Odette is the French woman living in all of us.
She appreciates clean aesthetics as much as a graceful heart.
She feels inspired and relaxed when traveling the world.
She loves to stay busy and lights up every room she enters.
She is effortlessly chic, but believes a smile is the best accessory.
The meaning of the name Odette represents faith, romance, and quality – three things I hold dear to my heart.
And "Love," is a tribute to my wonderful husband Christopher. I still remember the rush of tingles that ran through my body the first time he signed a letter "Love, Christopher." I hope to share a tiny bit of that magic through Love, Odette. I hope that you feel a tingle of joy with every new piece and that you exude the confidence of a person in love.
Take a look in your closet. I bet you have a wide range of sizes on those tags, even though your body is only one size. That's because every brand (and even pieces in the SAME brand) has their own production techniques and patterns. My biggest pet peeve when online shopping is when there is one size chart for the entire site. So even though it takes more time (A LOT more time), I hand measure every size of every single garment we carry. I do my best to include notes about the fit as well. For instance, an elastic waistband will measure much differently than a non-stretch waistband. Unique measurements and fit notes can be found on every product listing. Check out our “How to Measure” page for more info.
At this time, we are online only. We will host in-person pop ups from time to time. Sign up for the newsletter and follow @shop.loveodette on Instagram to stay informed!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Yes! We accept returns when postmarked within 30 days from the date of delivery. You will receive a refund back to your original payment method if your return is postmarked within 14 days from date of delivery. You will receive a STORE CREDIT if your return is postmarked after 14 days and before 30 days. Returns received after 30 days are not eligible for a refund or store credit and will be mailed back to the customer at their expense. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptions: Items marked with Final Sale cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. Certain sale events will feature items that can only be exchanged or returned for store credit.
• Returns must be received in NEW condition (unworn and unwashed) and with the hygienic liner and tags intact.
• Items returned with obvious use, makeup, animal hair, dander, deodorant, stains, cigarette smoke, perfume, or other signs of use may be subject to denial and sent back to you without a refund and will be subject to additional shipping costs.
• Items sold with a dust bag, box, or custom packaging must be returned with their original packaging. If missing, your return may be refused or you may be charged a restocking fee. This includes custom Love, Odette earring packaging.
• Items sold as sets must be returned with the correct sizes, as sold.
• Final Sale items cannot be returned. All jewelry and hair accessories are final sale for sanitation reasons. All "Featured Friday" deals are final sale.
• Shipping charges will not be returned.
Love, Odette reserves the right to limit service to customers that show excessive return activity. We are a small business with limited inventory and have to strictly enforce return policies so we can ensure that our business remains successful.
Now offering FREE exchanges!
If you would like to exchange your item(s) for a different size or item, please email email@example.com with your order number and exchange details.
A one-time exchange per order will be FREE. Any further exchanges or returns from the same order at a later date will be subject to the $7 return shipping label.
Exceptions: Items on deep discount marked with "return for exchange or store credit only" are not eligible for free exchange. A $7 return label will be deducted from the store credit balance.
- - -
If you would like to return your item, a return shipping label is a flat $7 and will be deducted from your refund.
STEP 1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and return details.
*Our inbox is monitored by real humans, so please allow 24-48 hours for your return label to be processed.
STEP 2. While waiting for your return label, please package your items securely and with all original packaging (ie, dust bags, boxes, jewelry cases) and all tags attached. Items must be in NEW condition, unworn and unwashed. Please also include the original invoice or a note with the order number and customer name.
- - -
Please allow up to 14 business days for us to receive and process your return. You will receive an email notification once your return is complete. Bank processing time varies.
We offer $5 flat-rate shipping.
FREE shipping for orders above $150.
As a small, independently owned boutique, there’s no such thing as “free” when it comes to shipping. Our carriers invoice us for every shipment, no matter how hard we try to persuade them with our cuteness. But, we adore our customers and are happy to absorb some of these costs for you so there are no unpleasant surprises!
As of now we only offer shipping to the United States. We hope to offer international shipping in the future.
Please allow 2-5 days for order processing. Once your order is processed, we ship most orders with either UPS or USPS 2-Day Priority Mail with tracking from our warehouse in New Jersey. Love, Odette is not responsible for delivery delays. Please allow 1-4 days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed: email@example.com
We always ship with tracking information so you can keep an eye out for your new beauties! If your package goes missing before the tracking has marked it as delivered, we will work with you to replace your order. However, once the package has been scanned as delivered, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We do not make any exceptions to this policy, but we do have a few recommendations to help you track down your package:
• Confirm that the shipping address you entered is correct.
• Check with neighbors to see if your package got dropped off next door or with inverse addresses. For example, 122 Maple Ave might accidentally be delivered to 112 Maple Ave.
• Visit your local USPS or UPS office or ask your local driver directly to see where the mail person dropped off your package.
• Sometimes the carrier updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.
• Once you have exhausted all resources, it is time to file a claim with the carrier for a stolen or missing package. We are happy to help you with this process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org